Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Movie Podcast Reflection


1. What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast?
I used garage band.


2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes?
If i need to make a project or presentation i could use this to present pictures along with voice.



3.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)?
To send a business pitch to someone. 



4.  In this project, what did you get good at doing?
I got good at timing everything right.

5. What was the most difficult part of the assignment?

Recording my voice.

6. How did your project use the transformative property of borrowed images, music, and information to comply with the Copyright Law of 1976? [...not just that you cited the information - citing is not enough...tell me how you transformed what you've taken into something new, etc., How did you transform the music, information, images, etc.?
I cropped the images and didn't use the entire song.  I also re-worded any information i got from websites.


7.  Would you do a project like this on your own?
Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment